The DIY'ersWelcome to the DIY'ers.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and got a ton of DIY projects done. I spent the weekend between a concert here in Minneapolis, and traveling back to my hometown to participate in the 125th Anniversary of Prairie Fest royalty. Yes, I was a princess of my hometown.

It was a lot of fun to see old friends from high school & ride in the parade!

So while I didn't get any DIY'ing in this weekend, I'm stoked to see what you all have been up to! Here were a few of my favorite projects from last week's party.

Dotted wine glasses
The Love Nerds show off these beautifully hand dotted wine glasses
Hutch Makeover
My Love 2 Create madeover a beautiful hutch & desk
Privacy Area
Penny's Vintage Home added some privacy to their deck
And now it's your turn to show off your skills!
The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top