The DIY'ers

 Welcome to The DIY'ers!

I hope everyone had a pleasant weekend and got lots of DIY projects done to share! I didn't get to much other than Pride Weekend (and a little recovery), but will have plenty of DIY projects I'll share with you later in the week.

 I had some great link-up's last week that I can't wait to share with you.

shortstodresstitle
Domestic Bliss Squared showed us how to refashion some ugly shorts into a pretty dress!
hearts
Let's Get Crafy showed off this great piece of memorable art
ChicKWireBurlapBoard3
And Denise on a Whim shared a creative memo board DIY


And now it's your turn to share your latest DIY project!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top