If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I stumbled across these beautiful, yellow bar stools at Target last week.

I was wandering through the store on my lunch break and literally stopped dead in my tracks. Whhhaaat???  I had NO idea that Target carried such hip, funky home goods.

I've been searching for the metal finish of these bar stools for months. While I found plenty of options out there, they were all over $100 per stool. I couldn't justify spending that much on bar stools,  especially since I didn't know how much I would actually use them.

IMG_1127

But then these beauties came into my life at only $99 for the set.  And I can't believe how much they cheer up the place. Check out the before picture.

IMG_1119

And the after picture!

IMG_1129

I'm in love.

What do you think? Worth the $99?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top