The DIY'ers
Happy Monday, and welcome to The DIY'ers!

I hope you all had a great weekend. Justin & I build ourselves a gorgeous coffee table which I'll be sharing on the blog tomorrow, so be sure to check back!

Last week we had some great link ups (like always!) and I wanted to share my three favorites.

bedroom-curtains-4
Like a Saturday shared her beautiful bedroom & some great new curtains on the cheap!
MyLove2Create, The Snack Crate
My Love 2 Create showed off this cute Snack Crate DIY.
LampInOffice-300x277
Bohemian Junktion shared a DIY lamp shade
And now it's your turn!
The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top