DIY Weekend Projects
It's time to build a coffee table.

If you remember back to this post, you know that a coffee table has been on my to-do list for quite some time. And now that we have a free weekend, I've decided it's time to at least start. I'm not sure if we'll get this all done in one weekend, but we should.  I mean, it doesn't look that hard to build, right?

Justin might say otherwise...but I'm going to pretend that it's a simple thing to build.

I've been debating what type of a coffee table to do, and I'm pretty confident something like these is the right choice. I'm loving the straight lines and inclusion of wood. We'll likely make it look a bit less rustic and more modern. But what do you think?

1 // 2 // 3 

What are your DIY weekend projects?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top