Happy Friday! A few things I didn't get blogged this week.... (Corresponding pictures above) This is a totally random assortment of things. No rhyme or reason. Just like my life.
  • I'm moving things around in my living room. Simple changes like a new gallery wall (sneak peek shown above) and a few more switcheroos - I'm really, really happy with it and will post it in the upcoming weeks. 
  • I bought that easel + frame from Chapters that I was drooling over. It was a wee splurge but worth the cost - it's really quite beautiful and substantial. A sketch I did of our little family is in the frame. 
  • I'm obsessed with palm leaves. They are throughout my house. I think it makes a room feel totally awesome. ;)
  • I forgot to post Oscar's valentine's day outfit for pre-school. With leftover fabric from this project, I sewed heart elbow patches onto one of his white shirts. It was pretty darn easy and cute!
Other things from around the web:
  • I'm doing the 30 day free trial of Issuu and so far, loving it. I may not resubscribe to paper magazines and just do this. Anyone else have it?
  • We do different animal hugs with Oscar, it's the funniest thing and always makes us giggle. Right now we do sloth hugs and Oscar thinks this video is hilarious (the baby sloth gets shaved, so Oscar say's he's naked) and gets "pajamas" on. 
  • Love this quote.
  • I would love to build a house and have enough room to have a walk through like this
And I'll leave you with this video, sent to me by my brother. He said "This commercial is for women your age." LOL. Ps., Remember we met him? My favourite part is the kids face at the very end. Love it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top