As you probably have realized, I'm a very visual person. Before I can pull the trigger on any design decisions in our home, I need to be able to visualize what it will look like. And today I'm shopping for a rug for our Master Bedroom.

Here are four rugs I'm eying from NaturalAreaRugs.com. Excuse my terrible Photoshopping skills here, but which one would you choose?

Master Bedroom Rug Options
Master Bedroom Rug Options Two

Top Left: Ariana Wool Rug // Top Right: Ashton Wool Rug
Bottom Left: Radiance Rug // Bottom Right: Winslow Wool Rug

I'm leaning towards the bottom two. Thoughts?

Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me MondayMonday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Remodelaholic, Time to SparkleWork It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, Sunday Best, Inspire Me Please Creativity Unleashed, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies LinkyWow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters,  Pincentive Blog Hop, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers, Do Tell Tuesdays

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top