Hello friends & fam. If any of you have read our 2014 goals, you know that Justin & I will be embarking on a new adventure this year - we're opening a furniture business!!

We're so incredibly excited and a little bit scared to get it off the ground, but we're starting to put the pieces together. While we've still got a long ways to go to figure out product, prices, how we ship large pieces of furniture across the country without losing money, we've got two things checked off our list and we can't wait to share them with you.

We toyed around with quite a few business names over the past couple of months, and landed on calling our business Northern Timber.

Northern Timber Coming Soon

I mean, it can't get more obvious. We live in the north and we work with timber. Well...lumber if we're being specific. But once upon a time it was timber.

And if you can't tell from that beautiful graphic you just viewed, I also designed our logo and a little branding package for us.

I'm so freaking excited about that logo, I can't even tell you. All you Instagram friends of mine got a sneak peek last week when I finally finished it in a triumphant victory. I maybe even did a little bit of a victory dance. 

Northern Timber Brand Board

And now's where you come in! I need help choosing a business card for Northern Timber! Here are my top four options.
Tiny Prints Business Cards
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 

All of these business cards are from TinyPrints.com. I had no idea that Tiny Prints carried business cards (I thought they were all Christmas Cards and Address Labels) but I'm super impressed with how many business card options they have from the bright and cheerful to the elegant and sharp looking.

So help me out. Which business cards should we choose? I'm leaning towards #2 or #3 - but let me know your thoughts!!


Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me MondayMonday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Remodelaholic, Time to SparkleWork It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, Sunday Best, Inspire Me Please Creativity Unleashed, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies LinkyWow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters,  Pincentive Blog Hop, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top