Oscar is at a daycare provider for the day, so I can dive into responding to e-mails that have been piling up this week. (If you're waiting for an e-mail I am SO sorry) Above are just some shots from the last week - furniture being repainted (oh, how I love doing this!) adding new hardware (gold! gold! gold!) picking Peonies from the garden, trips to the Beach with Oscar. Thank you for the lovely comments on the magazine rack makeover, your entries into the contest and just for being pretty amazing people. I do love reading your comments and a goal is to respond to your notes faster. Anyhow, here are some links for you to end the week.
  • Sign up for unique customized newsletters from the blog - It will be likely sent monthly, it will have a roundup of the best posts, links to other recommended posts and special offers just for subscribers.
  • I'm looking for a chandelier for our kitchen, but I'm having the hardest time finding something suitable, so we're thinking of going with pot lights instead. But this stunner caught my eye while I was shopping. I need a beach house that I can decorate.
  • I'm writing some blog posts for the folks at Whirlpool which has been ridiculously fun as I get to think about decorating other rooms and get all creative with mood boards. Wheeee! Here's my post on Inspirational Laundry Rooms and "Beyond Stainless" in the Kitchen. If you're so inclined you can see my official looking photograph. I look all smart and lawyer like. ;)
Have a lovely weekend! xo Linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top