If you follow me on Instagram or even on twitter - you may have seen that I was out of the country for a few days last week on a trip, courtesy of Delta Faucets. This kind of invitation never crosses my desk so when I got the invitation to attend it was impossible to say no. There was a few coordination details we had to figure out - Aubrey watched Oscar and my Mom pitched in and helped too - a group effort that allowed me to take off for a few days.

KrystinLynneErinMonika and Erica met up with a group of pretty amazing US bloggers in Indianapolis. Although I was ridiculously excited to go, I may have freaked out a day before the trip because it hit me that 1. I had never traveled alone before 2. I got freaked out that everyone would know each other except me and I'd be solo dining. I know. We get older but I don't know if we ever loose certain insecurities. Anyhow, I'm happy to report that 1. I didn't travel alone, as Lynne found me in the airport lineup and screamed my name and we didn't stop talking until the day we said goodbye and also ... everyone was SO nice. You can see photos from the trip here. I'll share some photos of some pretty gorgeous faucets that I spotted in the showroom soon. :-)

*I was given an all expense paid trip c/o Delta Faucets. All opinions are of my own, and we were not asked to share any posts, or, reimbursed to write posts. The trip was to show us the Delta Headquarters, get insight from us on design trends, and talk about the engineering of their lines. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top