As you probably know, I'm slowly starting to chip away at updating both our deck and our front patio. They both need a lot of time, love and money, so I'm taking the projects little by little.

I've found that one of the simplest ways to freshen up your patio is with plants & flowers in really fun, modern planters. Here are 9 of my favorite DIY Planters and Planter Stands.

9 planter & planter stands to freshen up your patio


So let's have a closer look at all these awesome projects.

How to build a wooden planter stand

1. DIY Wooden Planter Stands: Last week I shared these fancy, new planter stands that Justin built us as the first step in our patio makeover. I'm loving their modern touch.

Chalkboard Succulent Planter
2. Chalkboard Succulent Planters: Emily from Elizabeth Joan Design shared these super fun & modern chalkboard succulent planters. I love that you can update the design whenever you want!

diy-rustic-modern-plant-stand-via-upcycledtreasures

3. Rustic Modern Planter Stand: Katie from Upcycled Treasures mixed rustic with modern in this absolutely amazing planter stand. I'm definitely going to be making one of these myself!

DIY Concrete Planters

4. DIY Concrete Planters: This one from Angela from Life in Velvet is truly one of my favorites. I love how simple this is, but it really packs a punch!

garage wall planters

5. Garage Wall Planters: I love the idea of bringing the plants up on the garage wall from The Cape on the Corner.

DIY leather handled box

6. DIY Leather Handle Planter: Just by adding a leather strap to her planter, Katelyn from Learning, Creating, Living took this thing from simple to absolutely stunning.

DIY Greenery Planters

7. DIY Greenery Planters: And is her leather handled planter wasn't enough, Katelyn from Learning, Creating, Living also made these awesome cement greenery planters.

diy slate ledge stone planter boxes

8. DIY Slate Ledge Stone Planter Boxes: 231 Blog showed that not all planters need to be freestanding. I'm in love with this "built-in" look on her patio!

DIY-Modern-Plant-Stand

9. DIY Modern Planter Stand: And lastly is the wonderful Amy from Homey Oh My! with this beautiful modern planter stand. She's got this one in her living room, but I think this would look amazing out on my patio!

Well there you have it. Those are my favorites. Are there any other amazing planters or planter stands out there that you think I've missed?

Linking up to:  Motivate Me Monday,  Monday FundayThat DIY PartyTuesdays at Our HomeRemodelaholicTime to Sparkle,  Work It WednesdaySunday BestInspire Me Please Creativity UnleashedThe Humble BragFriday Flash BlogLovely Ladies Linky,  Wow Us Wednesday, Making MondayBefore and Afters, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home PartyIt's a PartyWorthwhile Wednesday'sThe MakersDo Tell TuesdaysThursday StyleLink'n Blogs



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top