A girlfriend asked me if all was well, because I hadn't updated the blog. Oh crap I thought. I forget that people actually READ my blog. I mean, I know people do, but I don't have an editorial calendar, I don't schedule posts, so when life takes over the blog has crickets. Oops! Sorry. :) Anyhow, it has been a whacky few weeks. Some professional ups, downs, in betweens, sideways things. Deep breaths. Anyhow, I thought I'd just update you quickly on what's happening via some pictures I posted to Instagram.

Above - My bump on my back we couldn't get a surgeon to address it (everyone is on holidays!) so my doctor "drained" it. So gross. It was bandaged up and super icky. It shook me a little, but after it was all said and done, it wasn't so bad. She said it has a high chance of coming back and if so, we'll have to go the actual "surgery" route. I felt terribly dramatic about it all, just for a little scar - but now that I know what to expect I don't think I'll be as nervous or freaked out. That's me above, in the waiting room with my coffee, and a necklace from Oscar that he has asked that I wear every day. I love it so. 


Aubrey and I went to Lee for dinner. And it was AMAZING. 


We escaped for a few nights to the cottage. Bliss.  Except for the bugs. OH my gawd. The BUGS.


Movie night in the laneway. Our neighborhood is kind of ridiculously fun. :)



When I get stressed, I clean. And I think you can guess what my stress level was above....

More "creative" posts coming up over the next few weeks. Promise. :) xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top