Happy Monday friends! I hope you all had an awesome fourth of July weekend like Justin & I did. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw just how much fun we had from all my photos with our friends this weekend. So.Much.Fun.

But now it's time to dive back into the real world, which involves trying to wake up for work this morning (which was a struggle) and back to all of you! 

One of the projects that's top of mind for me lately is our Laundry/Bathroom on the main floor. This room is seriously lacking and I've got some updates in mind that will help transform the space from a dark, dirty space to something a little more refreshing. 

Laundry Collage

We'll likely do a full overhaul of the room at some point with a new sink, light fixtures, toilet, etc, but Stage 1 will be a bit more cosmetic. 

As my first step in every room makeover, is inspiration. So for your viewing pleasure, here are some of my favorite laundry rooms. 

Laundry Room Inspiration

1 // 2 // 3 
4 // 5 // 6

I love love love these laundry rooms. They all make them look so elegant that the owners might just be wearing an evening gown while washing their towels.

Whattodo...whattodo... 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top