Etsy is embarking on its first-ever road trip and they would love to see you along the way. August 1-9, Etsy will be making stops in Montreal, Ottawa, Kingston, and Toronto. You can meet local Etsy sellers, shop their cool items, enjoy live music, and eat good food.  Click here for more information -- etsy.me/roadtrip

Inspired by the whole road trip idea - I put together my favorite items on Etsy that remind me of an old school retro road trip. Because everything is more fun when it's retro inspired. ;)

Ps.,  Share your road trip memory and/or vacation photos on Instagram or Twitter using the tag #etsyroadtrip for a chance to be highlighted on Etsy.com and/or Etsy's social channels.

#etsyroadtrip


On this whole road trip topic - have you done one? Aubrey is totally bananas for the idea of renting an RV and going on the road. I, on the other hand am much happier sitting at the cottage, chilling out reading a magazine. But I must admit, it does intrigue me. Have you done an RV trip? Would you do one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top