I'm was feeling rather low this week. I have a bump on my shoulder that has been bothering me for some time, and it started to really bother me last week. My doctors office called me and told me to come in right away which set me off (and I googled medical terms, which also didn't help one bit) So I called Aubrey and burst into tears explaining it all. I cry when there is tension. Tears start to flow down my face and I can't stop it. This time, Oscar was beside me when I unralleved, which made me feel AWFUL. Have you ever cried in front of your kids? I always recall stories of my Grandmother being very emotional and it wasn't portrayed as very healthy. So even though I know crying is normal, and, healthy  - I do feel terrible whenever I cry in front of Oscar. I think it's important as a parent to be a rock for your kids. So I think it always worries me when I get weepy. Anyhow, I went to the doctors, they aren't concerned but say it's a cyst and it needs to be removed. I'm going in for surgery perhaps in the next week to remove it which sounds quite dramatic but apparently it's not. Is it weird I'm blogging about this? It feels weird to talk about feeling weak and being a mess. Anyways - if you can take anything from this babbling, it's a lesson to not google medical terms unless you want to freak yourself out. ;)

Anyhow, onto other stuff - Oscar and I have been having a blast - painting outside, harvesting some lavender from the garden, picking berries from the Service Berry trees outback to place into ice cubes to make fancy cubes. I bought a stash of vintage teacups that I adore - although my Mom did take 50% of them when she was over. ;-) (Hi Mom!)

Have a great weekend!  xo Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top