This past Tuesday, PC Garden hosted an intimate garden party at my house which was a great deal of fun for me because I didn't have to do anything. (Hosting parties is a lot of work, but for the first time ever - I wasn't stressing because their amazing team just handled every single detail and I have to tell you - it was glorious!) Anyhow,  I`ll talk more about that later, but before the weekend I have to tell you about the punch that they made that was AMAZING. I showed it on Instagram and some were asking about the way to make it, so I googled the recipe and found it here for you to have! Enjoy!

Ingredients
• 4 cups (1 L) PC Sparkling Watermelon Lemon Soda
• 1 can (355 mL) PC Ginger Ale
• 1 cup (250 mL) PC Old-Fashioned Lemonade with Pulp
• Half lemon, sliced in thin rounds
• 4 large mint sprigs
• 4 cups (1 L) ice cubes

Directions
In large glass pitcher, stir together watermelon soda, ginger ale and lemonade. Add lemon slices, mint sprigs and ice cubes. Stir well and serve.

Source of the recipe: President`s Choice Sparkling Watermelon Refresher Recipe 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top