Yes. That is my photo in that poster above. :) I'm terribly embarrassed to post this, but at the same time quite excited and honoured. I have been invited to be a speaker in a series of talks hosted by Telus and Samsung.  I will get to share some of my insights on home decor, talk about how I've gone about decorating my home mixing highs and lows, how I use my smart phone as part of the process (hellooooo Pinterest and Etsy!) and, if that wasn't enough - I'll give out a list of my favourite shopping spots around Toronto. Even my Value Village locations. Yup. Priceless.



Obviously, if you read my blog you'll know I don't take myself too seriously and I don't consider myself as an expert by any means on anything. Howeverthere are certain things that I have a passion for - renovating and decorating are at the top of that list.

There will be 3 dates across Toronto (one in Oakville, The Beach and at The Shops at Don Mills). The first one is May 21st in Oakville, and if you're in that area and want to come, I'd LOVE to see you. I'll post when the other locations have sign ups, but if you're in Oakville, sign up!

Ps., The fact that I'm on a poster kind of made me giggle. I'm seriously going to steal the posters from the locations. Kidding. (No, I'm not kidding) 

P.P.s., I don't really look like my picture above. I usually have my hair in a bun. I'm usually in jeans and a sweatshirt. So depending on how Oscar is that day, you may get my "fancy / professional" self as shown in the photograph or, me in my Mom jeans and Starbucks coffee stains on my shirt. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top