Note: I've added two new options to choose from with a couple of different patterns that I'm loving right now. I feel like they might have more life if I don't chose such a trendy pattern like chevron...

I'm in the market for a new area rug and am thinking about pulling the trigger today (or at very least, this weekend), but I need your help!!  I can't decide which color looks best with my living room.  Help me decide?

I'm torn between gray (to match the couch & curtains), pink (to match the lighting fixtures & other accents) or yellow (to match our other accent colors -  which you can't really see in this photo, but you can here and here).

I've quickly put together some photoshopped living room images with each of the colors I'm torn between. Yes, I know this photoshop work is shit - but I was in a hurry to get this posted - and I'm still re-learning photoshop!!

So here they are. Let me know which color you'd choose if it was your living room?

LR Grey Patterned Rug
LR Yellow Stripe Rug

LR Grey Rug
LR Pink Rug
LR Yellow Rug


And if you're in the market as well, RugsUSA has a 50% sale running now! Get on it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top