DIY Weekend Projects

 I've got DIY furniture on the brain. Now that I know Justin & I can successfully build furniture, I'm ready to take on the furniture world. Here are a few furniture DIY's that I'm loving.

1 // DIY X-Leg Bench // I would love to have a couple of X-leg benches at the end of my bed, but have been having trouble finding the right patterns, colors & styles. A DIY, custom bench may be my go-to and Jennifer on The Chronicles of Home shares how she built it on her blog!

2 // A Dresser Update // I've been obsessed with the color navy lately, so this beautiful dresser update caught my eye. Box of Design shares a couple of her favorite furniture upgrades.

3 // Ikea Hack Dining Room Chair // I'm in LOVE with this Ikea hack. It looks so simple, and updating my dining room chairs is definitely on my to-do list. Check out this, and other Ikea Hacks on Live Simply.

What DIY projects are you doing this weekend?

p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win $100 worth of pillows at Southern Shades! Enter through this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top