The DIY'ers
 Welcome back to The DIY'ers.

First, I want to thank everyone for leaving facebook messages & blog comments on my rug post on Friday. You helped me make my decision and I'm going with Rug #1!! Check out the post here to see the options I was toying with. 

But now on to the party! I'm excited to see all of your DIY projects and get some inspiration for my next project.

Once again, we had some awesome link-ups last week and I'm here to share my favorites!

front_porch_before_after
The Wandmaker's Mother shows off this great front porch makeover - look at that amazing front door!!
Linen Picture Frames
Stephanie from Simply Dream & Create shows off these beautiful linen picture frames
Menu Board
The Questionable Homesteader shows off a $2 Menu Board
And now it's your turn!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top