DIY Weekend Projects
1 // 2 // 3
 It's no secret that I do not have a green thumb. I believe it's actually been called a black thumb.

Any plant or flower that I bring into (or around) my house, ends up dying. BUT, that could be because I've never cared enough to learn how to take care of plants or flowers.

Well, since we've moved back into our house, I've decided that I'm going to start taking landscaping and flowery-plant stuff a little more seriously. And I'm going to start small, making it into a fun DIY project so I can force myself to care a little bit more than normal.

DIY'ing some cute terra cotta pots have been on my DIY list all summer, and now that fall is rolling around, I better jump on it. How gorgeous are these? And I'm sure they'd each take 10 minutes or less.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top