The DIY'ers

Hi everyone! Happy Monday and welcome to the DIY'ers.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Our weekend in the country turned out really nice. Hubster and I got to celebrate my little brother's 25th birthday, and also got to celebrate my Grandma's 95th birthday with the entire family. It was an exhausting, but fun weekend. Here's a quick review of our weekend.

Our Country Weekend

And now let's get to DIY'ing! Here are my Top Three posts from last week's link up.

The DIY'ers Top 3
Three Ways to Display Fabric
Charleston Crafted shows off three fun ways to frame & display fabric
linen matted photos
My Sofia Ryan shares her DIY Linen Matted Photos
Fireplace_Facelift
Something Neutral shows off her Fireplace Facelift
And now I want to see what you've been up to!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 
And P.S. Don't forget to come back tomorrow for my first ever giveaway!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top