Before we get to a couple of my favorite DIY projects I've found this week, I want to tell you all how excited I am that we got our new rug!!

The New Rug

It arrived last night. And while we didn't have time to roll it out, I'm chomping at the bit to finish up work, and roll that sucker out! Hopefully it looks just as great as how I photoshop-imagined it would.

I'll share photos of it all rolled out, looking beautiful sometime next week. Can't wait!

So with my weekend plans out of the way, here are a few simple, and fun! DIY projects that I've found on the interets this week, and could be completed in a weekend!

DIY Weekend Projects

1 // Labeled Mixing Bowls // These beauties are from West Elm, and while you're more than welcome to spend $59 on a couple of bowls, I'm in the camp of doing-it-yourself to save a few bucks. I'm sure with a label making tool like a Silhouette - or even just a sharpie if you've got great handwriting - this could be done on the cheap.

2 // Thrifted Dresser // Nallie's House took a dresser she found on the side of the road and turned it into this gorgeous piece. I really need to start looking at garage sales, thrift shops and the side of the road for furniture!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top