I shared a not-so-sneak-peek on Instagram last week of the arrival of my new living room rug, and I'm so excited to actually show you how it looks!

So

here

it

is

!!!!! 

(The anticipation is killing you, right)?

New LR Rug Hero
New Rug Tall
New Rug from Kitchen


All weekend Justin would catch me standing off to the side and staring at our living room. It was a combination of admiration of the new beautiful rug, and questioning if the new, beautiful rug actually matches the rest of the room's look & feel.

It's much more bold and modern than the rest of the room, but it's just so beautiful. So yesterday I decided I love it SO much, that I don't care if it's not the exact same style as the rest of the room. I'll add a couple of other modern pieces to the room in hopes to even things out a bit.

So what do you think. Do you likey? Big improvement over the old rug, right?

IMG_1134

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top