The DIY'ers

Welcome to The DIY'ers! I hope you all had a kick-ass weekend filled with lots of DIY'ing.

I unfortunately didn't get to any DIY'ing this weekend because of how gorgeous it was outside. I couldn't pull myself to do much DIY work, in leiu of hiking, running and eating lots of ice cream.

BUT, I did have time to roll out my new rug that arrived last week. I can't wait to share it with you all tomorrow! 

the weekend

And now it's time for The DIY'ers!

The DIY'ers Top 3
We had a lot of great link ups last week. I had such a hard time choosing my Top 3 to share with you, but after much deliberation, here are my favs!

Nightstand DIY
Cassie from A Business and a Bungalow shared her Nightstand Makeover
Upholstered-Headboard
Chaney from May Richer Fuller Be shared an awesome headboard DIY.
DIY Painted Pillows
Stephanie from The Styled Soul shared some beautiful DIY'ed pillows!
And now it's time for you to share your latest DIY project!

The DIY'ers


The Rules? They're simple!
  1. Take a picture of your DIY and link it up below. 
  2. Text link back to Home Coming or pick up The DIY'ers button from the left sidebar and include it in your post so others can get involved in The DIY'ers.
  3. Become a follower of Home Coming. I'd love to have you! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top