Our bedroom is one of the hodge-podge rooms in our house made up of all the random furniture and hand-me-downs we've received over the years. This works for now, but one day I'm going to want an actual design to our bedroom. While flipping through my newest CB2 catalog, I had a pretty strong/positive reaction to this gorgeous facade motif bed. So here's one dream bedroom in the running for our future (far, far future) bedroom makeover.
Bedroom Inspiration
1 // A beautiful Ferm Living Remix Grey Blanket to play off the triangle motif.

2 // Add beautiful pops of color with this Secret Surf Map Art Print

3 // Tie to the artwork nicely with these trough vases in bright colors.

4 // Simplicity is key with the Nash Table Lamp.

5 // Facade Motif Bed from CB2 // Beautiful, right? 

6 // I'm in love with these simplistic Shake Low Dressers from CB2, which allows the attention to be drawn to the pops of color, and the beautiful bed.

7 // Coral Throw Pillow from Wanelo for a little added color.

8 // I've always wanted a bench at the end of my bed, so how about this classic Nuevo Living Karlee Bench

9 // The Lisbon Vase is a great design bringing in some fresh color to the room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top