Now that our living room is almost complete, I thought I'd share the details of all our work over the last eight months as well as the officially unofficial Before and After photos.

Shop the Room Living Room

1 // DIY Whiteboard // I'm a list maker, so of course I want a gigantic list hanging on my living room wall! I DIY'ed this beauty in our last place, painted the frame white, and brought it on into our house.

2 // Couch/Foot Pillows // We like to kick off our shoes and throw our feet up on the table after a long day's work. So with a coffee table instead of an ottoman, we needed cushions to protect our little footsies. You can buy these foot pillows slash couch pillows at World Market here.

3 // Yellow Throw Pillows // I knew I wanted yellow to be our second accent color in the room, and searched for months for the perfect yellow pillows. Luckily I stumbled upon these two at Marshalls!

4 // DIY Couch Sleeve // Our little living room doesn't allow for an end table on each side of the couch, so Justin made this couch sleeve so he had a place for his beer.

5 // DIY Coffee Table // We decided to DIY this beauty after seeing that my dream coffee table was over $300. And we saved nearly $250 DIY'ing it!!

6 // Patterned Area Rug // I'm in LOVE with my Tuscan La Bella patterned rug from RugsUSA.com. Cheers to 50% + Free Shipping!

7 // Grey Sectional // We bought this dual pebble sectional at CB2 as a discounted floor sample because they were updating it's style. The store salesman stated that people were having problems with the buttons falling off. But at a $500 discount, we'll deal with the buttons that will have fallen off. We have four fallen soldiers to date.

8 // DIY Pink Lamp // Pink is my main accent color, and what better way to accent a room than with a bright lamp!

9 // DIY Striped Curtains //  These curtains took me forever to DIY - but they were worth it!  And check out how I lengthened them here

Other living room projects that you can't see in this photo? The Hanging J and Decorated Door!

Update: We've had a few requests for the paint color that we have in this room. It's Behr Spirited Green, and we love it! 

IMG_5823
Living Room After

And if you want to see the in-between progress photos, check out this post.

Now, I promise I'll stop posting about my living room every.single.day. On to the next room!

p.s. Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win $100 worth of pillows at Southern Shades! Enter through this post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top