Happy Friday. I feel like this past week has been a blooper reel. There have been too many to recount, and, embarrassing (like fainting at the optometrist chair while she examined my eyes) and walking home blind and, slightly delirious. I've left things in weird places (the milk in the cupboard), and well, I feel like I have "baby brain" but I don't have the baby - just the three and a half year old. To sum it up I feel like things are a bit chaotic and crazy but but there is always a reason to laugh about all of these things. Two of those events were actually caught on tape. (See above - I won't even describe the language I used in each) Nothing else to say, other than thanks for your kind comments in all the posts and I must reply to them all. xo Linds
Ps., I drew the number 58 for the Etsy contest - check the comments to see if that was you and e-mail me to claim the prize!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top