DIY Weekend Projects


Have y'all heard of craftgawker.com or dwellgawker.com yet? I can't believe that I just learned about these two amazing sites from a few blogger friends earlier this week. I'm absolutely hooked. They're SO much better than Pinterest because they're all REAL projects and not cheap ploys to get you to click through to their site. Heaven!

I've been scouring those sites for the past two days and feel like I found some pretty amazing DIY projects to share with you today. That floor lamp is amazing, and how awesome is that indoor doghouse?! If only we had room in our house, I Justin would definitely be building that doghouse this weekend.

Note: The doghouse instructions are in Dutch, but I guess there's a way to translate them? Anyone know how?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top