Hellooo friends! Today I need your help to make some fabric choices for a DIY project I have coming up for our new master bedroom.

I'd like to DIY an X-leg bench similar to the one below from a recent One Kings Lane sale (but has since expired). I'm just loving the idea of having a place to sit at the end of the bed and like the idea of having two small benches rather than one big one (just in case we want to use said benches somewhere else in the future). I'm all about flexibility in my decor. Other bench inspiration I'm loving here, here and here.

X Leg Bench Inspiration


So I really need y'all's help in choosing a fabric for my x-benches. I'm honestly torn between quite a few colors and patterns. So as a reminder, here's what our new master bedroom looks like.

Master Bedroom Update

The rug that you're seeing won't be the exact one we have in this room long term, but it will likely be grey with a pattern - so you get the idea. This rug is actually our Living Room rug, just moved up to the bedroom for placement since we know we'll want a grey rug in there! 

And here's the fabric choices I've narrowed my list down to. Yes, 12 fabrics is narrowed down. I started with over 20 that I loved.

Fabric Choices

1. Gotcha Blue Twill Fabric // 2. Lattice Luna Fabric // 3. Canopy Blue Fabric // 4. Blue Polka Dots Fabric // 5. Indigo Laken Fabric // 6. Rico Grey Fabric // 7. Sterling Fabric // 8. Grey Laken Fabric // 9. Ikat Domino Flamingo Fabric // 10. Lulu Fabric // 11. Aptos Pink Fabric // 12. Desert Flower Fabric

So what do you think? Which one should I choose? I'm so torn!!


Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Craft-o-Matic, Monday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Tell Me Tuesday, Remodelaholic, Time to Sparkle, Take a Look Tuesday, Work It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, The Weekly Creative, Inspire Me Please What's Shaking Link Party, Craft Frenzy Friday, DIY Weekend, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies Linky, Best of the Weekend, Tutorials and Tips, Wow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Craft, Create & Inspire, Pincentive Blog Hop, Wow Me Wednesday, Live Laugh Linky,  Create It Thursday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Craft Frenzy Friday,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Friday Flash Blog,  The Party Bunch,  Friday Follow Along Party,  What's Shakin' Link Party,  Inspiration Monday, Link it or Lump it,  Let's Pour Tea PartyFrugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top