One of my friends recently moved into an industrial-style loft in downtown Minneapolis, and it's like a fresh canvas that I'm obsessed with painting. Concrete floors, white + concrete walls and beautiful floor-to-ceiling windows looking out into the city.

I've always wanted to live in a place like this, and I've literally had dreams about the way I'd decorate her place. Creepy, I know.

C + A (as I lovingly call them) just purchased a new sectional from Room & Board, so I put my decorating dreams to work and put together a mood board for their new place - that looks pretty stellar if you ask me.

Industrial Loft Style Mood Board


Best news for these two newlywed friends of mine? Hubster & I will be selling a similar designed coffee table in our up-and-coming furniture business (mentioned in our 2014 goals) that we'll be starting over the summer. Wink wink.

So what do you think? Should we all pressure C+A to buy everything on this mood board? I think so!

P.S. Check out my friend Allie's NEW link party over at Crafty Allie's. It's a great place for some DIY inspiration (and a good place to brag about your latest projects). I'm heading over there to link up this beautiful mood board now!


Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me Monday, Craft-o-Matic, Monday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Tell Me Tuesday, Remodelaholic, Time to Sparkle, Take a Look Tuesday, Work It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, The Weekly Creative, Inspire Me Please What's Shaking Link Party, Craft Frenzy Friday, DIY Weekend, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies Linky, Best of the Weekend, Tutorials and Tips, Wow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Craft, Create & Inspire, Pincentive Blog Hop, Wow Me Wednesday, Live Laugh Linky,  Create It Thursday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Craft Frenzy Friday,  Feathered Nest Friday,  Friday Flash Blog,  The Party Bunch,  Friday Follow Along Party,  What's Shakin' Link Party,  Inspiration Monday, Link it or Lump it,  Let's Pour Tea PartyFrugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top