Not much this week to write about in my bits + pieces post to end the week - well, lots going on, but I'm pooped, and I'll save it for next week. :) Looking back at the week, Aubrey took part in his yearly football game with his friends last weekend -  Oscar and I went to watch for a little bit but quickly ended up at my Mom's to stay warm, have some tea, and then went home while Aubrey stayed out and socialize. I guess I could have hired a babysitter and gone out to socialize too but I'm old and I get just as much (if not more) enjoyment from puttering around the house in my PJ's in a quiet house. (I'm so boring) Aubrey came having had a good time but also came home with a black eye and likely a concussion from getting a boot to the head while playing football. Ouch. Anyhow, here are some links to end the week!

xo Linds

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top