I love, love Valentine's Day. I've always thought it was a sweet holiday but since having Oscar I think I've just become a tad obsessed with it. It's just such a pretty holiday and all about love - if you remove any pressure to buy gifts (Aubrey and I don't buy gifts for one another) and just have fun, it's a pretty fun day to celebrate. We're going to have a Valentine's Day dinner so I've been putting together some ideas. It all revolved around stripes - including these GORGEOUS candles from Ana' Candles that I got shipped from their website (although I think I've seen them in retail stores here in Toronto) Mixed with florals in varying vases, they look beautiful in varying heights of candlestick holders. 

Next up, I decided to wrap my table napkin for the place setting in pink washi tape and, finished off with a brooch from the shop. Simple and sweet, but a little takeaway for each guest. I do love this holiday. 


Just some Valentine's Day inspiration from me, to you.

xo Lindsay

Candles, Ana's Candles 
Washi Tape, The Penny Paper Co.
Brooch, The Penny Paper Co. 
Table Napkins, HomeSense 
Table Setting, Library Lane by Kate Spade, William Ashley

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top