Now that our new Master Bedroom is nearly complete and I've shared all of our individual DIY projects that make up the room over the last couple of months, I figured it was time to share the whole package together in one post.

I shared a Shop the Room post for our Living Room when we were nearing the end of our updates, and it's been one of my favorite posts - rounding up all of the DIY Projects and sources that make up a room.

So let's shop our Master Bedroom!

Shop the Room Master Bedroom

Shop the Living Room Painting

1 // Solaris Chandelier // One of my favorite parts of the room is our new Solaris Chandelier from Crystorama. It really brings a level of elegance to the room. 

2 // DIY Art Collection // These simple pieces of DIY Art took me a total of 45 minutes to paint - and took little to no talent to achieve! And I  love the way they bring some pops of color into the room.

3 // DIY Tufted Plank Headboard // I shared the How-To on this beautiful piece yesterday, and boy do I love how it turned out. I took a $500+ designer style and DIY'ed it for only $115.

4 // DIY Painted Table Lamps // This was an excruciating decision to make, but I'm happy I decided to spray paint my favorite lime green lamps to match our new color palette. I'd hate to have these pretty things sitting in storage because they were the wrong color.

5 // A bed full of pillows // I've never had a whole bed full of pillows before, and boy was I missing out! I'm in love with all of these pillows, from the oversized navy pillows from Ikea (not available online), to my grey, chevron patterned pillows (sold out, similar here) to my Every Day I'm Hustlin' Pillow.

6 // Patterned Area Rug // I'm in LOVE with my Tuscan La Bella patterned rug from RugsUSA.com. Cheers to 50% + Free Shipping!

7 // DIY Abstract Artwork // This piece of artwork was so much fun to paint, and anyone could do it! I gave a few tips & tricks on how I painted it one cold, wintery night.

8 // Behr "Sterling" Paint // I've had a few questions so far on what paint color this is, so now you have it! We absolutely love how it looks with the white baseboard and accents. It's the perfect shade of grey for this room.

And just for the heck of it, let's look at where this room started.

Master Bedroom Before

Here's what our second floor looked like before we removed the wall. As context this used to be the teeny tiny living room (see the stairs on the bottom right?) and through the doorway was a teeny tiny master bedroom that only fit a full sized bed. Not very master...

IMG_5831

 

Master Bedroom During Remodel

And here's what it looked like after we ripped the wall down.

IMG_5852

While preparing and saving up for our remodel, we used the newly opened second floor only for our master bedroom. We loved the huge, open space (with room for a king bed!) but didn't enjoy the loft-style layout. We didn't have a wall or door to the downstairs!

We also made-do with our apartment style decor until we had our remodeling plan and I could start to put together a few mood boards with design decisions.

IMG_6245

 

Master Bedroom After

Here are our beautiful after photo for the bedroom now that we're wrapping up our remodel. We absolutely love it.

And within the next few months I'll be sharing photos of our brand new Master Bathroom that's currently in the works! 

Master Bedroom Details

So what's our status in the room? We're about 80% done with the master bedroom (and about 15% done with the master bathroom + closet). Next things on the docket? Building new nightstands that look similar to this, finishing up my Book Nook, and building X-Leg Benches for the end of the bed.


Linking up to: Give Me The Goods Monday, Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me MondayMonday Funday, That DIY Party, Mod Mix Monday, Tuesdays at Our Home, Remodelaholic, Time to SparkleWork It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, Sunday Best, Inspire Me Please Creativity Unleashed, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies LinkyWow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters,  Pincentive Blog Hop, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top