Happy Friday!
  • My brother finds the most ridiculously funny things online and this one made me laugh uncontrollably - What would you do if you saw a Raptor come around the corner? I'd pee my pants. Seriously though, what would go through your mind if you saw a raptor!?? Would you not say to yourself, hey, these things are extinct? I guess maybe not. 
  • I'd like to be a honey badger in my next life.  Because venom doesn't kill you. Just makes you sleepy. (Another video thanks to my brother) FYI - It has some not safe for kids words. ;)
  • I went to the loveliest of weddings this past weekend. I don't drink alcohol very often, but they served a Pear sangria and I downed two drinks before I knew it. (It was pretty light - so I think the alcohol content was low.) But I loved it so, and now am trying to find a recipe to recreate it. (It was white wine and had blueberries in it) I may have to e-mail the venue to ask for the recipe. Because I'm obsessive like that. 
  • Tomorrow is the Etsy Pop Up at West Elm and I'll be stopping by with Oscar to go say hello to some of my friends. How long I stay depends on my date. 
  • I'm still looking at bikes - thanks for all your advice in a previous post, I'm reading all your suggestions! But how cute is this one?
  • We're in search of a new car. I would like this one, and put a surfboard on it. I spotted this one on the road with Oscar and like it too. ;) Kidding aside, we are researching small SUV's (Crossovers?) Anyone have one that they absolutely LOVE?
That is all! Have a great weekend! xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top