Occasionally you meet people and you just *click*. I met Stacey Davis, the owner of LoveFresh when we had booths across from one another at a recent gift show. A mutual friend said that we should connect and well...that was that! First of all - Stacey is a ridiculously amazing business woman, who is so inspiring to listen to. We had coffee last week and talked business, kids, gift shows. She's really the nicest person ever. And her products - oh my. So good. I have her Lemon Verbena line (I'm obsessed with Lemon) and it is so yummy. I had a bath every night and use the Lemon Verbena Wash and Body Butter. If you went to the One of a Kind Show, you may have shopped her booth! Anyhow, I wanted to continue highlighting some Canadian brands that I love and lucky for you, Stacey has given me a treat for you to potentially grab for yourself.I feel like Oprah's Favourite Things Show ---- Except I don't think I'll be able to gift you a car. So you'll have to settle for the best body lotions ever.

Enter to win: Lotion, Body Scrub, Body Butter and Body Wash in a scent of your choice! Wheeee!
How to enter: Visit LoveFresh and see their line and let me know what scent you'd likely pick! Follow LoveFresh on Instagram, come back and comment again to let me know you did! Same thing goes for Facebook.
You can buy LoveFresh online at Chapters / Indigo (in store too), Brika, as well as online at LoveFresh.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top