For about as long as I've been blogging here on Home Coming, I've done a series called DIY Weekend Projects. Gathering inspiration from places like Pinterest, I pulled together 2-3 of my favorite DIY projects that could easily be knocked out in a weekend.

Today I'm introducing my next iteration of this, and it's all about you!!

Introducing Friday Features

Friday Features is going to be all about spreading the blog love. So I want all of YOU to send me your latest and greatest DIY, remodel or room makeover projects, and each week I'll feature the top 3.

The rules? There are none! There's no rules to participate in this, I only want to spread the love. So submit your latest project to be featured on Friday Favorites via email with Friday Favorites in the subject line (klacowsky@gmail.com) or over Instagram by tagging me @klacowsky.

This will kick off next Friday through the blog and Pinterest, so start submitting now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top