While Justin finishes up a couple of last remodel projects and helps me write the tutorials, I thought I'd share something a little simpler. We've got a Home Office makeover in our near future, and you know how I am with mood boards. I have to put together my vision before anything can be purchased.

I'm digging the black & white theme for a Home Office, with a little bit of modern flair. Here's my handy-little mood board for my inspiration.

Black & White Home Office Mood Board
 
I'm really digging these couple of offices, so they'll start as my inspiration. Aren't they great! I'd love to spend a day working from home in one of these beauties.
Home Office Inspiration
1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Next week I'll be able to share the Phase 1 makeover on our office. Get excited!

Linking up to: Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me MondayMonday Funday, That DIY Party, Tuesdays at Our Home, Remodelaholic, Time to SparkleWork It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, Sunday Best, Inspire Me Please Creativity Unleashed, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies LinkyWow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers, Do Tell Tuesdays, Thursday Style


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top