Can you have a crush on a brand? If it were possible, I'd add Pehr Designs to my brand crushes. I'm sure you have seen their line- they are a pretty fabulous Canadian company and their products are always in the most fabulous homes, shot for the most fabulous magazines. But, if you are not aware of their collection, you are in for a treat.

I fell for their storage bins / hampers  in the awesome colours and have watched their collection grow to include housewares like placemats, runners, tea towels, napkins, pillows and baby decor. Behind Pehr are some pretty talented people who know pattern and colours like no one else.  I'm dying to buy that yellow hamper shown above. I am so obsessed with yellow right now. And I think I need to buy those placemats and those napkins. I'm so obsessed with how they use colour and pattern together. (Links to where to buy are here!)

Get this.....This post was going to simply be highlighting their awesome line but when I reached out for some photography to include in this post - the team at Pehr offered to host a giveaway. I'm insanely jealous of whoever wins this. So.....

Enter to win a set of 6 Napkins and 1 Hamper in any design you'd like, for a retail value of $150.00. CRAZY! So jealous!!! Where to buy: OnlineCanadaUSA



Contest is closed. Winner has been notified,

(Ps., They also have some Easter Baskets that are gorgeous that I'm going to post in a Easter roundup next week.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top