I have a long list of things that I've purchased that I adore that I've wanted to blog about but seriously the list is forever growing and, there aren't enough hours in a day to write individual posts. (And I seriously didn't want to devote a whole post to a camera bag, even though I love it so) I thought I would just do a shout out to things I've purchased that I've loved and want to recommend. From decor items to my obsession with cleaning tools - here are some of my favourite things...

  • This throw from West Elm for the basement makeover / switch up. I adore the colours. [Instagramed here
  • This pillow from Etsy again, for the basement makeover. I just bought one to satisfy my obsession with his fabrics. [Instagramed here] Ps., I bought the "Faded on Hemp"
  • This steam cleaner for the house. I'm addicted to cleaning tools and this one is worth it. They don't seem to sell it in Canada so I had to get it on Ebay. This is great for toilets, especially when you have kids potty training. Or just boys living in your house. Blast away any guck around hinges etc. Although you can't get this one in Canada unless you go to Ebay, you can find similar models available. I just really liked this one and have been happy with it. 
  • This vacuum. It has replaced this vacuum and I couldn't be happier. It is quiet, light weight, and powerful. Love it! 
  • This camera bag, I bought it for the trip to the Dominican and I love it. Small, yet large enough to fit an extra lens + extras. I highly recommend it as a camera bag for travel. 
xo Lindsay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top