Hi friends. Figuring out how to build my very own projects gallery (with no coding) has been one of my biggest blogging accomplishments to date! So much better than scrolling through archives, right?

So today I'm over at TheGirlCreative.com sharing How to Create a Projects Directory on Blogger. I'm sure a lot of you out there are fellow bloggers, so whenever I figure out how to do something, I want to share it with all of you.

Swing on by and check it out!

How to Create a Projects Gallery for Blogger | Home Coming

Linking up to: Make it Pretty Monday, Motivate Me MondayMonday Funday, That DIY Party, Tuesdays at Our Home, Remodelaholic, Time to SparkleWork It Wednesday, Simply Create Thursdays, Sunday Best, Inspire Me Please Creativity Unleashed, The Humble Brag, Friday Flash Blog, Lovely Ladies LinkyWow Us Wednesday,  Making Monday, Before and Afters, Wow Me Wednesday,  Inspiration Gallery,  Feathered Nest Friday,  The Party Bunch, Link it or Lump it,  Frugal Crafty Home Party, It's a Party, Worthwhile Wednesday's, The Makers, Do Tell Tuesdays, Thursday Style

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top